Mar 15, 2009

an interview with joey

Got this idea from my coworker/friend Foster.


Joey is 5 years, 1 month old. I conducted this interview while he was watching spanish cartoons. Neither of us speak spanish, but that's what he wants to watch today. I took this photo right after interviewing him.

1. What is something I always says to you?
joe: don't get in trouble

2. What makes me happy?
Joe: Me listening

3. What makes me sad?
Joe: Me not listening

5. What was I like as a child?
Joe: playing with his toys

6. How old am I?
joe: is it one? or two or 3 or 4 or 5.. (etc..)

7. How tall am I?
joe: 21

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
joe: go to the mets game

9. What do I do when you're not around?
joe: work or watch a movie

10. If I were to become famous, what will it be for?
joe: going to school

11. What am I really good at?
joe: wrestling (I have a high school wrestling trophy somewhere around the house)

12. What amd I not very good at?
joe: fixing computers (ouch)

13. What so I do for my job?
joe: work at new york

14. What is my favorite food?
joe: seafood

15. What makes you proud of me?
joe: playing ball with me (he doesn't understand the work "proud" yet

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
joe: peep

peep is the yellow one. he's a chicken.

17. What do you and me do together?
joe: play hungry hungry hippos

18. How are you and me the same?
joe: we both have blonde hair and blue eyes

19. How are you and me different?
joe: you're big and i'm little. and you have more spots (moles) than me

20. How do you know I love you?
joe: by getting kisses

21. Where is your my favorite place to go?
joe: the mets game

No comments:

Post a Comment