Jan 29, 2010

Krupicka Video

I'm a little short on time this week, so I regret that I won't be able to write anything today. Instead, I'll post an Anton Krupicka video that I came across this morning.


(If you can't see the video, please click here.)

As in any niche sport, ultrarunning has its share of top performers that those of us involved follow. My personal favorite is Krupicka. Read his blog, his insight is very valuable and he's a great writerer as well. Here also is a recently published article about him that is very interesting: click.

New entries for Steve's blog are published every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10:00am NY time and can be seen at http://www.tursi.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Steve - Heather Ulrich here. Thanks for including Marshall's Dreams in Action blog on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to include it! I enjoy reading his blog.

    ReplyDelete