Jul 26, 2007

resolution and running

July 19, 2007

Transportation Security Administration
Claims Management Office
US Department of Homeland Security
Arlington, VA 22202

Steven Tursi
#2P
35 Park Ave
Suffern NY 10901

Re: TSA Control No.: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Claimant:

We have reviewed your claim for lost or damaged property. Based on this review, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) offers to resolve your claim by paying you $130.04. The resolution amount is one half of the amount you claimed (less any depreciation) because TSA concluded, based on the facts of your claim, that it was not possible to determine whether TSA or the airline was responsible for your loss. We are offering this as our share of responsibility.

You may accept our offer as our final administrative action on your claim. To do so, please check off the first box located on the enclosed attachment, indicating that you accept the resolution amount,. This will also waive your right to seek any additional payment on your claim from the TSA and its employees or any other part of the United States Government. If we do not hear from you within 90 days, we will presume that you have rejected our offer and treat your claim as denied. To receive payment or reject this offer, please fill out the attached form and return it to the TSA via mail or FAX.

You can check the status of your claim online at www.tsa.gov. Should you have any questions, please address them to the TSA Contact Center.

Yours sincerely,

Nicholas A. Panuzio
Director, Claims Management Office
Transportation Security Administration


-------------------------

I should be running right now. I don't know why I'm not.
I'm losing control of my discipline.. every day, a little bit more.
I wish I could get addicted to running like people I read about.
Tomorrow I *will* eat right. I *will* run.

I've got to kick this lax attitude in the ass.

listened to 4 episodes of phedippidations at 140% speed driving to work and back home today.
steverunner would be concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment