Aug 13, 2007

if you like my blog, you MUST READ THIS


I volunteered at the Taftsville Aide Station - Mile 15 of the Vermont 100 mile endurance run

Hello,

******
First of all, the good news - YOU'RE ALREADY READING THE NEW FEED. The information below was posted to the old feed, and is presented here for entertainment purposes only. You might still need to make a change (like update your RSS reader).
******

I am switching from Livejournal to Blogger.
I have already copied all of my posts over there.

Some of you might have to make a quick change if you want to keep reading my blog.

There are three ways you could be reading my blog:

1.) You visit www.tursi.com
YOU'RE ALREADY SWITCHED OVER AND DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING

2.) You subscribe to the blog's RSS feed.
YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR RSS READER'S FEED WITH THE FOLLOWING URL:
http://stevetursi.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
If you don't know how, I can help you do this, just send me a note.

3.) You visit it on Livejournal.
UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARK TO: http://stevetursi.blogspot.com/ (or just visit tursi.com)

There will be no more content on Livejournal, but I might post another message just like this one, just to make sure nobody missed it.



As far as real content, my streak is still going. 1 mile Friday, 14 miles Saturday, 1 mile Sunday, 2.5 miles today. 17 days down, 4 to go. I'll post all about that tomorrow, I hope.

-steve

No comments:

Post a Comment