Heavy metal is a prevailing theme for these high-intensity runs.
1. B.Y.O.B. - System of a Down
2. Ten Ton Hammer - Machine Head
3. Chop Suey! - System of a Down
4. Down With the Sickness - Disturbed
5. Killing in the Name - Rage Against the Machine
6. For whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica
7. Caught in a Mosh - Anthrax
8. Mota - Offspring
I'm usually done at this point, but if I'm still out there sucking wind,
9. Metallica - Master of Puppets
at 8½ minutes, will usually carry me to the end of the workout. If not, I start over with System of a Down again.